We help keep you connected
CTI is ‘Computer Telephony Integration’. In short, it’s connecting the phone that you use with your computer.
Chatter offers CTI to integrate with a multitude of Customer Relationship Management (‘CRM’) Systems. The customer can reference the number of the caller against its database, allowing it to identify information on the caller, even before the call has been answered.
Chatters standard CTI offering is;
- Presence – phone availability, knowing when someone is on or off the phone
- Internal messaging – quick internal messaging to colleagues
- History – see the last number that called you, identifying missed calls
- Click to dial – copy and past a number or highlight a number to dial
- Unobtrusive pop up – see on your computer screen who is calling you
- Unified address book – with outlook integration
- Google search – to gather move information about the caller.