BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Do you have experience in field sales? Do you want to be part of growing a start-up business?
At Chatter Telecommunications we’re focused on delivering what our customers need to get their telecoms services up and running. As we’re expanding, we need a Business Development Manager to sell our products and grow our exciting new business.
As Business Development Manager you’ll be responsible for winning new business through developing your own sales leads, following up on every opportunity, and, converting sales opportunities into new business. It is important you ensure your promises to customers are delivered.
You’ll need to:
- Have minimum 2 years field sales experience
- Have experience developing, and converting, your own leads
- Be highly self-motivated
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to deliver exceptional customer service
- Be extremely adaptable, able to change focus at short notice
- Have a full, clean driving licence
In return you’ll get:
- £30,000 basic salary
- Commission based on revenue generated
- Company car allowance
- Business mileage allowance
- Pension (3% contributory)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
If you’re interested in finding out more, apply today by emailing your CV to email@example.com.